North Palm Beach Marina is an extremely popular marina amongst boaters. Enhanced by its location which boasts a secluded, sheltered key-hole shaped harbor, the marina features 107 slips accommodating vessels from 45-150 feet. This State-of-the-Art marina features hard wood decked floating docks. Open to the public seven days per week, marina amenities include fully stocked ships store, no ethanol gas, diesel fuel, pump-outs at every slip, plus cable TV, phone jacks and premium Wifi service. Full Yacht Maintenance Service is available as well.
Located between the north end of Lake Worth and the U.S. #1 Parker Bridge, N 26o49.750 W 080o 03.550 the harbor entrance is located off the I.C.W. south of the Parker Bridge and is landmarked with a distinctive A-frame office building. Boaters may enjoy complimentary use of the heated Olympic size heated swimming pool at North Palm Beach Country Club where our guests have access to their driving range, clay tennis courts, and the Jack Nicklaus designed 18-hole golf course.
- Open to the Public-Seven Days Per Week
- No Mandatory Evacuation for Hurricanes
- Dockbox Patios and Designated Parking Offered at Several Slips
- Slips Leased Annually, Monthly, Daily
- Fully Stocked Marine Store with Supplies, Soft Drinks, Beer, Ice, Bait & Tackle
- Waste Water Pump-At At Each Slip
- Dockside Fire System
- Dockhands w/Golf Carts Service Available on Request
- High-Speed Gas & Diesel Dispensers
- Modern Utility Pedestals
- Waste Oil & Filter Disposal
- Cable, Phone, Wi-Fi, Laundry Room, Shower Rooms, Mail & Package Delivery
- Boat U.S. Participating Marina
- Main Pier is Gated
- Concierge Service - You Need It? We Find It!
- Access to the new Sandpiper’s Cove Restaurant & Bar located at our sister marina, Old Port Cove Marina
- State of Florida designated Clean Marina since the year 2000. We recycle just about everything so please ask!
Click here to view Layout
Numerous restaurants, and fantastic shopping are all located nearby and include
The Gardens of the Palm Beaches
Downtown at the Gardens
and of course the famous Palm Beach.
For a complete list of all restaurants on PGA Blvd., please
Transient and Monthly boaters welcome.
1037 Marina Drive
North Palm Beach, Fl. 33408
View Larger Map
Marina Slip Layout