Located on a beautiful sixty acre peninsula just off U.S. Highway #1 in the heart of the Village of North Palm Beach, Fl. in Northern Palm Beach County is where you will find Old Port Cove Marina. Old Port Cove is the largest marina facility in Northern Palm Beach County. Exciting renovations, which drew International attention in the media, have been completed and include the addition of Sandpiper's Cove Restaurant & Bar, luxurious showers and laundry, gym and Captain's Lounge.
The marina is located off the I.C.W. (Intracoastal Waterway) at Coast Guard Channel Marker #27, four miles north of the Lake Worth (Palm Beach) Inlet. No waiting for bridges and just minutes from the finest fishing and cruising grounds in Florida make this location the perfect jumping off spot for the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Bahamas. Serving the public since 1973, our Flagship marina accommodates 200 vessels ranging in size from 20 - 200'. The marinas feature state-of-the-art hardwood decked floating docks designed by TechnoMarine. When stepping ashore you will notice the lushly landscaped uplands, renovations to the Marina Office, Service Building, Laundry & Shower facilities. Old Port Cove Marina certainly is an elegant alternative to the hustle and bustle of the marinas to the south. Latitude: 26°49.937'N Longitude: 080°03.248'W.
- Open to the Public-Seven Days Per Week
- 24-Hour Manned Security Gate
- Slips Leased Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Daily
- Sandpiper's Express Deli with supplies, deli sandwiches, hand tossed pizza, drinks, beer, liquor, case water, catering, provisioning and more!
- Full Service Restaurant , Sandpiper's Cove R&B located on site with two Bars – The Wheelhouse and The Sand Bar, Open 7 days & holidays
- Captain's Lounge, Business Center, Fitness Center
- Waste Water Pump-At At Each Slip
- Dockside Fire System
- Dockhands w/Golf Cart Service Available on Request
- High-Speed Diesel Dispensers –Floating Dock Fuel Dock
- Slips Leased Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Daily. Ask about our Marina Buck$* Rewards Program for Annual Clients of Wet Slips. (*Subject to Terms. Rates and Rewards Programs may change without notice.)
- Modern Utility Pedestals
- Waste Oil & Filter Disposal
- Cable, Phone, Wi-Fi, Laundry Room, Luxurious Showers, Mail & Package Delivery, UPS & FedX
- Boat U.S. Participating Marina
- Concierge Service - You Need It? We'll Find It for you!
- Professional Yacht Maintenance Service Department (Access from drop down menu)
- 30, 50 and 100 amp, 3 phase and 480 200 Amp electric
- Near I-95, Fla. Turnpike, PBI, and Private Airfields
- State of Florida designated Clean Marina since 2000. We recycle just about everything - please ask!
- Boating Groups Welcome! Meeting & Banquet Space.
Numerous new hot spots and restaurants, as well as excellent shopping are all located nearby and include The Gardens of the Palm Beaches
, Downtown at the Gardens
, Legacy Place, and of course famous Palm Beach. For a complete list of all restaurants on PGA Blvd., please click here
116 Lakeshore Drive
North Palm Beach, Fl. 33408
Toll Free Outside Florida: 1-800-985-0994
View Larger Map
| Marina Slip Layout