Welcome Aboard! Proudly 5 Star boater rated and a designated Clean Marina, this resort style marina property sits on a beautiful sixty acre peninsula in the heart of the Village of North Palm Beach. Stepping ashore boaters will enjoy the lushly landscaped uplands enhanced by amenities that include a full service on-site restaurant, Sandpiper's Cove Restaurant & Bar, Captain's Lounge, fitness room, indoor laundry facilities and so much more.
Accessible by water the marina's private channel is just off the I.C.W. (Intracoastal Waterway) at Coast Guard Channel Marker #27, four miles north of the Lake Worth (Palm Beach) Inlet. No waiting for bridges and minutes from the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean make this a truly convenient home port.
Serving the boating public since 1973, Old Port Cove Marina’s two on-site basins accommodate 200 vessels ranging in size from the 20’ run-a-bout to the 200' mega yacht. The marinas feature state-of-the-art hardwood decked floating docks by TechnoMarine, modern power pedestals, hi-speed diesel pumps, yacht maintenance and long term knowledgeable staff who go out of their way to serve you and your boating needs.
Please contact us today for dockage information. We accommodate vessels on a daily, annual, seasonal or monthly basis. Be sure to ask about our Marina Buck$ reward program. Happy Boating!
Latitude: 26°49.937'N Longitude: 080°03.248'W.
Download The Marina Layouts
- Open to the Public-Seven Days Per Week
- 24-Hour Manned Security Gate
- Slips Leased Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Daily. Ask about our Marina Buck$* Rewards Program for Annual Clients of Wet Slips. (*Subject to Terms. Rates and Rewards Programs may change without notice.)
- Sandpiper's Express Deli with supplies, deli sandwiches, hand tossed pizza, drinks, beer, liquor, case water, catering, provisioning and more!
- Full Service Restaurant , Sandpiper's Cove R&B located on site with two Bars – The Wheelhouse and The Sand Bar, Open 7 days & holidays
- Captain's Lounge, Business Center, Fitness Center
- Waste Water Pump-At At Each Slip
- Dockside Fire System
- Dockhands w/Golf Cart Service Available on Request
- High-Speed Diesel Dispensers –Floating Dock Fuel Dock
- Modern Utility Pedestals
- Waste Oil & Filter Disposal
- Cable, Phone, Wi-Fi, Laundry Room, Luxurious Showers, Mail & Package Delivery, UPS & FedX
- Boat U.S. Participating Marina
- Concierge Service - You Need It? We'll Find It for you!
- Professional Yacht Maintenance Service Department (Access from drop down menu)
- 30, 50 and 100 amp, 3 phase and 480 200 Amp electric
- Near I-95, Fla. Turnpike, PBI, and Private Airfields
- State of Florida designated Clean Marina since 2000. We recycle just about everything - please ask!
- Boating Groups Welcome! Meeting & Banquet Space.
Numerous new hot spots and restaurants, as well as excellent shopping are all located nearby and include The Gardens of the Palm Beaches
, Downtown at the Gardens
, Legacy Place, and of course famous Palm Beach. For a complete list of all restaurants on PGA Blvd., please click here
116 Lakeshore Drive
North Palm Beach, Fl. 33408
Toll Free Outside Florida: 1-800-985-0994
View Larger Map
| Marina Slip Layout